From Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org>
Subject Re: _WARN message with perl-Encode
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 18:40:00 GMT
On Wed, 2017-02-01 at 13:17 -0500, Alex wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a warning/error that appears to be the result of a recent
> fedora25 update that is related to spamassassin, and thought someone
> might know of the cause?

Last night's logwatch contained these errors for the spamd service on
Fedora 25:

    Use of uninitialized value $2 in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm line
1042, <GEN13> line 92.: 1 Time(s)
    Use of uninitialized value $3 in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm line
1042, <GEN13> line 92.: 1 Time(s)
    Use of uninitialized value $4 in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm line
1042, <GEN13> line 92.: 1 Time(s)

IIRC my last dnf update was run around 22 Jan 17. Some time back, I
agree but this is a new install from the F25 Live XFCE spin on the
21st, fully customised by last Friday. Since then I've been busy with
non-computer stuff.

I haven't seen the errors Alex reported.

Martin