From Michael B Allen <iop...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing Spamminess of Own Mail
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:57:20 GMT
Is it possible to send a message to myself to see what SA thinks of my mail rig?

I'm using CentOS 7.2, spamassassin 3.4.0 and postfix 2.10 and running
spamd + spamc in postfix master.cf > sendmail > procmail > .Spam
folder.

If I just send a message from one account to another, of course it
never leaves the server and thus dodges SA. Is there a clever way to
temporarily route a message in such a way that the usual evaluations
will be performed as if the message were received remotely?

Mike