From "Bill Cole" <sausers-20150...@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject Re: PYZOR_CHECK always have zero score, why?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 20:18:30 GMT
On 23 Oct 2016, at 1:01, Pedro David Marco wrote:

> I have tested it in a new Debian box and as expected PYZOR_CHECK
> worked. So it is obvious that i have something odd  in my Debibox.
> Thanks to all who helped me gently!!
> This takes me to and old question: How does SA know which are network
> rules and which are not?

tflags

> because it does itright even if "tflag net" is not set for the rule...

The 'net' tflag exists to allow SA to know what tests to disable when it
is told to run only local tests. That is usually done when messages are
being checked well after their arrival, because network-dependent tests
are generally dynamic. There are also places where policy or network
architecture prohibit the use of external services.