From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: How to use sa rules?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:27:16 GMT
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016, David Niklas wrote:

> I run sa-update but I want to know if any additional configuration is
> needed to tell sa that I want it to use the rules.

You need to check the return status of sa-update to see whether the rules
were successfully updated, and if so, restart spamd or amavis or whatever
is using the rules.

Question for others: if you're using compiled rules does the compiler need
to be run explicitly, or is that automatic?

   The Tea Party wants to remove the Crony from Crony Capitalism.
   OWS wants to remove Capitalism from Crony Capitalism.
                                                     -- Astaghfirullah
  15 days until the 229th anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution