From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.eu>
Subject Re: scan an HTML file, possible?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:24:03 GMT
On 2016-08-03 14:13, Robert Boyl wrote:

> I have a very nice regex a friend passed me that catches those emails
> that have an HTML attached with a redirect html command to some
> malefic website.

bravo

> He has some tool in Exim that scans text in attachments. But I wanted
> to use a spamassassin rule.

clamav ?

google foxhole 3dr party signature, tell clamav-milter to accept virus,
and then in mta stage REJECT official virus, what is left is unofficiel
sigs to be spam handled later

> Is there some plugin/way in Spamassassin to scan text of an html
> attachment?

yes clamav plugin, its just ram hungry, so take the clamav-milter way

in spamassassin then create rules based on clamav-milter headers

just remember to in mta stage reject virus