From Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bai...@BUC.com>
Subject Re: New Install - Tons of Spam Getting Through
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:45:24 GMT
On 8/18/2016 2:21 PM, lists@rhsoft.net wrote:

> Am 18.08.2016 um 20:18 schrieb Jerry Malcolm:
>> This is the X-Spam-Status header I got back on an uncaught spam. No,
>> hits=0.3 required=5.0.  The spam was selling an all-in-one charger
>
> we need the *report* header

By default, the report header is only added to messages marked as spam.
To add it to all messages, add this line to your local.cf file:

add_header all Report _REPORT_

On a linux box, this would be in /etc/mail/spamassassin.  I have no idea
where it would be on your "SpamAssassin In a Box".  Once you find and
update the file, you will need to restart whatever SpamAssassin or Spamd
service is running on your system to have it re-load the configuration.

--
Bowie