From Ram <...@netcore.co.in>
Subject Re: I have some bad news
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 10:34:55 GMT

On Tuesday 16 August 2016 10:52 AM, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Well, this is kind of hard to say so just going to say it. I have
> stage 4 lung cancer and the probably spectrum is not good. I've been
> fighting spam for the last 15 years and I'd like to keep fighting spam
> from the grave. So I'm willing to share my technology with anyone
> interested.
Marc thats too bad. But stage 4 lung cancer does not mean you have to
die of it.
And chill about spam. I know you have been great at contributions to
anti-spam ( and we all remember your distinct hate of SPF :-) ).
But antispam is just "commodity" technology.

Probably ML will take over antispam in the future and people would just
subscribe to some good ML antispam service. Running your own antispam is
too much of an attention grabbing task, and no one wants to put in so
much time today

http://www.netcoremarketingcloud.com/marketing-automation-webinar-2016/?utm_source=All-emp&utm_medium=Email-Disclaimer&utm_campaign=Weekly-Webinar-2