From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.eu>
Subject Re: detect if html attachment without plugin
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:03:18 GMT
On 2016-08-04 14:53, Robert Boyl wrote:
> Hi, everyone

that include thumps like me :=)

> Quick question. We have a Spamassassin installation where the mail
> servers implementation doesnt permit any SA plugins, so I cant use
> Plugin::MIMEHeader or the such.

maybe it does not even permit spamassassin to work in the first place ?

> To be able to detect that an email has an HTML attachment, such as

results from rspamd

HFILTER_MID_NORES_A_OR_MX: 0.00
HFILTER_HELO_UNKNOWN: 2.00
MIME_HTML_ONLY: 0.20
R_BAD_CTE_7BIT: 3.00
R_UNDISC_RCPT: 3.00
MIME_GOOD: -0.10
HFILTER_HOSTNAME_UNKNOWN: 2.50
DATE_IN_PAST: 1.00

below 15 that is reject score, so its detected as spam for me

> I tried this, but it didnt work.
>
> describe TEST_HTML
> rawbody TEST_HTML  /bContent-Type: text\/html\b/i
> score TEST_HTML 0.1

consider that plugins is 99% of all spamassassin testing, why would any
admin relly on just 1% left ?

> Any ideas, how to achieve via rule that scans body (or header)? Tried
> both.

try disabling all plugins, and see what it can do then, i dont want to
take that fight here