From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: URIBL randomly not triggered for the same message
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:40:37 GMT

Am 06.07.2016 um 17:35 schrieb John Hardin:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2016, Paul Stead wrote:
>
>> On 06/07/16 16:16, John Hardin wrote:
>>>  Does that cache-min-ttl also affect NXDOMAIN? Is it possible to
>>>  configure different TTL for NXDOMAIN (relatively low) and positive
>>>  results (relatively high)?
>>
>> For this cache-max-negative-ttl exists :)
>
> :) It's obvious I don't use unbound...
>
> Reindl, does that approach help?

sounds good and at leat i don't get any error by using
unbound-1.5.8-2.fc23.x86_64 and the follwoing settings

cache-min-ttl: 600
cache-max-ttl: 43200
cache-max-negative-ttl: 100

when it works as expected it should lead in not so often expire heavily
used crap domains without take too long for realize new listings and at
least makes the problem nit so big as now

thanks god then normal DNSBL/DNSWL are not affected becaus ethey are
used also in prostscreen for weighting and so at the moment SA is using
them the cache is always hot