From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: whitelist issues with sprintpcs.com
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 18:55:49 GMT

Am 03.07.2016 um 20:36 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
> On 2016-07-03 20:26, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>>         Envelope-Sender
>>         Resent-Sender
>>         X-Envelope-From
>>         From
>
> please tell me what mta add this headers as envelope_sender header ?

obviously enough otherwise it would no exist

> maybe you after that could tell who is idiot ?

well, i can explain that in a better way

EVERY header in doubt is forged, starting with From at the begin and
hence for x-headers SpamAssasin relys on internal_networks and/or
trusted_networks to know *which* headers are on your own side and which
are from untrsued networks

hence all your first 3 or 4 replies are bullshit by definition

nobody asked for unforgeable whitelisting since it#s not posible in the
case of the OP

the following rule is the way to go
whitelist_from_rcvd *@pm.sprint.com sprintpcs.com

and *yes i know* that the PTR can be forged, since i control the
PTR-zones of our interfaces it would take 10 seconds to get a
something.sprintpcs.com

the real problem of the OP is moste likely "(amavisd-new, port 10024)"
and so the SA-list is the wrong place for "why is whitelist_from_rcvd
from not working properly"