From "Bill Cole" <sausers-20150...@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject Re: USER_IN_WHITELIST
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 01:50:13 GMT
On 6 Jul 2016, at 21:13, Lorenzo Thurman wrote:

> I’ve been receiving some spam where spamassassin identifies the
> sender with USER_IN_WHITELIST. These senders (or domains) are most
> definitely not in my whitelist. How can I get around this problem?

There are so many relevant variables unspecified that no one here has
any hope of solving your problem.

To make it easier for us, please provide more information:

1. How are you using SpamAssassin? Specifically, if you have it hooked
into an MTA like Postfix or Sendmail, tell us which one AND what
mechanism you are using to integrate SA and the MTA.

2. If your system involved the use of spamd, what are its arguments and
what user is it running as?

3. If you scan a message with this problem manually by piping it into
'spamassassin -t -D' what does the resulting flood of debugging
information say about what address it is finding as being in the
whitelist?