From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Bayes filter marking everything as ham
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 15:32:18 GMT
On Thu, 2 Jun 2016, Antony Stone wrote:

>> create and install a logwatch service that scans /var/log/maillog
>> for lines containing "URIBL_BLOCKED" - this involves a two line config
>> file and a scanner (a few lines of Perl).
>
> The problem I see with this, though, is that you have to know that
> URIBL_BLOCKED is something sinister, and needs to be flagged as a problem, to
> bother doing this.

You get that if URIBL_BLOCKED hits on a ham and you look at the rule
descriptions on that message.

   People think they're trading chaos for order [by ceding more and
   more power to the Government], but they're just trading normal
   human evil for the really dangerous organized kind of evil, the
   kind that simply does not give a shit. Only bureaucrats can give
   you true evil.                                     -- Larry Correia
  4 days until the 72nd anniversary of D-Day