From Marc Perkel <supp...@junkemailfilter.com>
Subject Spam Filtering Trick that could be easily adapted to Spam Assassin
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 16:39:14 GMT
Tried to send this into the list but I think it had so many spam phrases
it got blocked. So I'll just link to my wiki.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Concept_Parsing_Spam_Filter

This is a spam filtering trick I'm using but it's not SA, but could be
easily adapted to SA.

Rather that just scan for regex strings it's useful to have a way to
tell what things the message is talking about and reduce those to a
single token that represents a concept. Then the concepts can be
combined to produce rules or fed into Bayes for automatic scoring.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
support@junkemailfilter.com