From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: Anyone else just blocking the ".top" TLD?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:55:46 GMT

Am 26.04.2016 um 11:23 schrieb Heinrich Boeder:
> Hi,
>
>> On Apr 21, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Vincent Fox <vbfox@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>>> Recently seeing increase in spam from these gTLD:
>>>
>>> pro
>>> bid
>>> trade
>
> I didn´t see any spam from .pro, .bid or .trade gTLDs either. I was just
> wondering if it doesn´t make more sense to just give those domains a
> higher score in SA instead of blocking them right away with a MTA based
> REJECT Policy

just enforce SPF in the MTA with a clear reject message as first step

we do do that for all new gTLDs for a long time now automated by fetch
current list from IANA every 24 hours and write MTA configs

  check_policy_service unix:private/spf-policy
  check_sender_access proxy:pcre:/etc/postfix/blacklist_tld.cf