From Sarang Shrivastava <sarang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - Stuck on installation
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:15:44 GMT
Thanx for your reply,

Actually the thing is I am a final year CSE student at NIT Allahabad,
India.  I am trying to add a new statistical plugin in SA. Till date it
only has a Bayesian classifier , I wanted to extend it a a bit further
which would include some machine learning algorithms like neural nets, SVMs
and other stuff.

So our college does has a intranet and a registered domain name (@
mnnit.ac.in) but they would not allow me to have access to it for my work
with SA.
So what i want to do basically is run SA on a bunch of spams and hams ( if
possible to get them from my gmail server  or i would download the online
dataset of SA itself ). This is what I require. So for this do I need to
mess up with postfix and stuff or not .?

Regards,
Sarang

--
*Sarang Shrivastava*