From Marc Perkel <supp...@junkemailfilter.com>
Subject Re: How to get rid of this spam? Spam assassin does not catch it
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:25:12 GMT
Yes - add to local.cf

As the highest numbered MX record tarbaby,junkemailfilter.com usually
only sees virus bots. It never accepts email and refuses with a 4xx
error in case something legit hits it. So we never see your email.

It also doesn't blacklist good email. The sender has to commit several
"sins" before it is blacklisted. So it's safe - gets rid of some spam,
and helps tune our blacklists to include more bad actors.