From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: PatioDeals@****** how to get high score
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:09:14 GMT

Am 13.08.2015 um 21:52 schrieb Alex:
>> Thanks all, for your support.
>> I did fed spammy emails, most are blocked but users still get bunch of those
>> emails a day. I added this in MTA:
>>
>> smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain
>>
>> in the .cf file I addes
>> blacklist_from *.review
>> blacklist_from *.work
>> blacklist_from *.date
>
> I would use the following:
>
> blacklist_uri_host review
> blacklist_uri_host work
> blacklist_uri_host date

you want both: a bad sender using the domain as well a URI to the domain
and without having tested it at my own: make sure it does only match
when the domain ends with "review", "work", "date" to prevent FP

P.S.: i wonder why people still can reply with the original thread
subject - no way that a response with that domain would pass our
submission server because URIBL