From Jim Popovitch <jim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: definition update frequency?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:24:41 GMT
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Kevin A. McGrail <KMcGrail@pccc.com> wrote:
> Updates were broken by two issues. 1st, there is a bug in svn with files
> with spaces with mod svn. I introduced a file with a space while preparing
> the 3.4.1 release.

Forgive me if this sounds incendiary, it's not meant to be.    At what
point did someone realize updates were broken?   Is the catalyst for
investigation/monitoring inquiries on this list?  If not, would it be
possible to send this list an email at the point when it is determined
updates are broken and may take days/weeks to resolve?

-Jim P.