From Martin Fernau <martin.fer...@fernausoft.de>
Subject Re: Question about TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:18:55 GMT
  <head>
  </head>
      Harald:<br>
      Am 09.06.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Martin Fernau:
        I have two different mails with nearly identical rule hits. On
        with
        TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY hit and one without.
        Can one please explain to me why message A gets
        TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY
        and why message B didn't?
      HTML_ONLY means what it says - no plaintext alternate
    This applies to both mails but only that one from me gets
    TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY<br>
        rating because of
        TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY. But for both messages the "To" is
        identical and
        both mails only have HTML content
      sure that one of them don't have any additional mimepart?
    Yes. That one from me only have one html part and the other mail
    only have base64 quoted content which is pure html (without
    &lt;html&gt;&lt;/html&gt; like spamassassin recognized correctly
    with HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG). I can't put the other mail as an
    attachment here because it contains sensible content. But I doule
    checked the source and there really is no further text content.<br>
        is generated by a piece of
        software from me and sometimes those messages are marked as spam
        (because they sometimes get DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 and XPRIO with
        1.0 points
        each)
      just don't generate priority headers and make sure you use the
      correct date format with a correct timezone
    Okay, I can omit the priority but the DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 results in
    delivery problems from customer side. This is natural if they lose
    connection for a while which sometimes happens. The underlying
    software try to deliver the mail regularly until success. <br>
        wrong and if it is 'better'
        to change the software to always produce
        To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:martin.fernau@fernausoft.de">"martin.fernau@fernausoft.de"</a>
        <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:martin.fernau@fernausoft.de">&lt;martin.fernau@fernausoft.de&gt;</a>
        just to get rid of this
      To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:martin.fernau@fernausoft.de">&lt;martin.fernau@fernausoft.de&gt;</a>
        To-Line like this even if I
        have no real name for the receiver?
      the name don't matter, the rule hits NO_BRKTS
    I need to check the underlying library if it's able to produce "To:
    <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:martin.fernau@fernausoft.de">&lt;martin.fernau@fernausoft.de&gt;</a>".
    Thanks<br>