From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: TxRep $msgscore warning
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 12:47:57 GMT
On 4/30/2015 4:51 PM, J.J. Day wrote:
> I may have done something wrong. Mimedefang is dying with an error.
> I attached the defang log portion and the diffs for TxRep and mimedefang.
Sorry JJ,

My lack of clarity.

For MD, I didn't want you to add an entire line, just the parameter to
your SpamAssassin object call.

I assume you removed that so you were back to mail flow.  The change to
txrep should hide the issue at least.  Have the errors in your logs gone
away?

Can you share your mimedefang-filter (offlist is fine)?  I'll try and
figure out with your filter how to enable SA Debugging for the TxRep
channel.

I very much appreciate your willingness to help!

Regards,
KAM