From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.eu>
Subject Re: AWL defeating my SPAM classification
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:55:21 GMT
Tom Robinson skrev den 2015-04-30 04:14:

> Actually, looking for this config I can't seem to find it. My
> spamassassin is linked in with qmail
> using qmail-scanner-queue.pl. That script looks in
> /home/qscand/.spamassassin/user_prefs but I also
> have configs in /etc/mail/spamassassin. What am I looking for exactly?

dig +trace apache.org
dig +trace google.com

did you see route on how dns treverse nameservers ?

when you use forwards in the chain it ignores this, and thus others use
your free limit on blacklists, and it will in some time begin to give no
results, leading to see diff problems in awl since its recorded before
with a diff spam score on the same ips

to solve it completely remove ALL forwards in your nameserver, and ONLY
use forward pr zone as needed, thus do not use forward in options
section in named.conf with is global fault :=)

i have seen domains that blocked my ips in there acl for being for them
a dynamic ip, all thay got back was that it was for them impossible to
send more mail until that was resolved

my ips was ripe listed in seperate, if admins had checked this it was
clearly not a dynamic ip, and problem had not arrised for them

in resolv.conf use nameserver 127.0.0.1, and configure your dns server
to only listen on 127.0.0.1 or if needed lan interfaces, no listning on
public ips