From Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find what is triggering blacklist
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:53:59 GMT

scantime=1.0,size=4936,user=kremels,uid=58,required_score=5.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=::1,rport=50165,mid=<58BCDE53-1CB8-4771-8760-0F262913FEB7@kreme.com>,autolearn=no
>>> from=<macosx-talk-bounces@omnigroup.com> to=<kremels@kreme.com>
>>> proto=ESMTP helo=<omnigroup.com> There are no grep hits in the
>>> spamassassin folder for “omnigroup” or even “omni”.
>>
>> Your log sample shows only the envelope "From" used at SMTP level,
>> but a (faked?) "From:" header could have triggered the blacklist.
>
> True, but this is mailing list and the message was expected (it was
> my own post being sent to me by the lost), so that is not probable
> (and the message I was excepting from the list did not show up).
>
> Obviously, I can’t check the message.

"Obviously" you didn't think of whitelisting your subscribed mailing
lists .-)

But as the list probably has an archive, you can find your "expected"
msg there. and use that to figure out what hit the blacklisting,
"obviously"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/493993306628452353/bOs_gzNA_400x400.jpeg