From Antony Stone <Antony.St...@spamassassin.open.source.it>
Subject Re: Spamassassin not catching spam (Follow-up)
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:12:54 GMT
On Thursday 26 March 2015 at 14:02:19 (EU time), Robert Schetterer wrote:

> Silent discard mail is mostly forbidden in the EU, but
> someone may do so with its own mail.

Does anyone here have any references to actual legislation, stating this?

I've seen several comments about this in this thread, from people in various
parts of the world, and it would be good to see what some actual laws say in
specific jurisdictions.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it didn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.