From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: DATE_IN_(PAST|FUTURE) false positives
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:52:38 GMT

On 24.03.15 10:44, Reindl Harald wrote:
>why does SA take anything but the date *header* itslef into account?

because DATE_IN_ rules compare Date: with newest Received: to see if they
don't differ too much.

Problem with milter lies in nonexisting header in the stage of milter
processing, because only body as received from network is passed to milter,
so sa-milter must generate own Received:

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.