From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Lots of Polish spam
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:44:44 GMT
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015, Yves Goergen wrote:

> for a few months I'm getting lots of Polish spam to one of my e-mail
> addresses, sometimes a dozen per day. I have no idea what it's telling me, I
> don't understand a single word.
>
> SpamAssassin doesn't seem to be too successful in filtering them out.
>
> Does anybody have an idea how to stop that? Are there special rule sets for
> that?

If you don't have any users who speak Polish, then Bayes would do a good
job catching them.

I get a lot of spam in Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish and it all scores
BAYES_999.

  An operating system design that requires a system reboot in order to
  install a document viewing utility does not earn my respect.
  10 days until Dawn reaches Ceres