From Amir Caspi <ceph...@3phase.com>
Subject Re: Uptick in spam
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:47:03 GMT
On Feb 16, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Kevin A. McGrail <KMcGrail@PCCC.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to look at a recent sample and throw it through my system to see what it hits
but overall, I've been seeing the exact opposite.

Hmmm.  Well, like I said, maybe we're just first on the list and are getting all the spam
before it hits the hash DBs (pyzor, etc.).  My domain does start with a numeral so if they're
sorting alphanumerically that could explain being first on the list.

Otherwise, I don't really know... it's clearly not a Bayes issue since it's hitting Bayes
99/999, it's just that there aren't enough other rules being hit to go over the 5.0 threshold.

I'll probably send a few spamples off-list.

Thanks.

--- Amir