From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: bayes eval error
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:48:08 GMT

Am 22.02.2015 um 22:31 schrieb @lbutlr:
> On 22 Feb 2015, at 07:56 , Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>> Am 22.02.2015 um 15:49 schrieb @lbutlr:
>>> plugin: eval failed: bayes: (in learn) locker: safe_lock: cannot create lockfile
/home/kreme/.spamassassin/bayes.mutex: Permission denied

>>> (And yes, that is correct, the spamassassin files in user’s home are not world
read/writ)

>> disable autolearning and for the remaining stuff configure your syslog-daemon to
ignore that messages,

> That will eliminate the error, Yes. I’d prefer if bayes outlearning was used for the
user-bayes however.

than "the spamassassin files in user’s home are not world read/writ"
needs to be fixed- you can't expect autolearning and make things
read-only at the same time

>> /var/ is a reado-only namesapce here
> /var/ has nothing to do with this that I can see,

but *here* it has because the bayes for the milter-user is in
"/var/lib/spamass-milter", not that we are talking the first time about
both of our setups

> But I seriously doubt there are systems where /var/spool and /var/db and /var/tmp are
read only

in seriously doubt you understood the relevant word "namespace"
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/namespaces.7.html