From ML mail <mlnos...@yahoo.com>
Subject duplicate key value violates unique constraint "bayes_seen_pkey"
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:17:23 GMT
Hi,

I am using SA on Debian 7 with all Debian standard packages as well as a PostgreSQL database
to store all Bayes data.

>From time to time I see the following error in the PostgreSQL log file:

2015-01-29 11:56:26 CET ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "bayes_seen_pkey"
2015-01-29 11:56:26 CET DETAIL:  Key (id, msgid)=(1, 3698286ebfb6cf3d3a265947504be472593011dc@sa_generated)
already exists.
2015-01-29 11:56:26 CET STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO bayes_seen (id, msgid, flag)
VALUES ($1,$2,$3)

Is this a normal behavior? Or is this a sign that something might be wrong in my SA config?

Regards
ML