From jdow <j...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: ancient perl versions
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 01:45:31 GMT
On 2014-12-04 17:06, Noel Butler wrote:
> On 05/12/2014 06:19, jdow wrote:
>

>> Speaking of footnotes, I don't have teeny tiny eyes for reading teeny tiny print.
Could you please use a slightly larger font? The world is not uniformly made up of hairy chested
(lose me right there) 20-40 year old (lose me there, too) wunderkinds. Thank you in advance.

>> {o.o}
>
> Ummm, nothing is in tiny print AFAIK, it's the same font size as all my posts
> about 12pt according to roundcube... and checking in Evolution my posts made in
> roundcube are the same as anyone else's on this list, I dont tend to shrink text
> unless its the disclaimer in my sig, which does not go on this account since
> this a list account and not personal/private/business, which do have them (and
> in smaller print) So I dunno how you saw this any smaller than anything else's
> Jo, maybe its your windaz thunderbird  /me ducks for cover :)

Clipped from the quoted message:

body style=3D'font-size: 10pt'

12 pt would be better. Everybody else seems to come through with 12pt or larger
font - or else plain text, which sane people prefer. (I may have to read HTML
format. I try never to send it. {^_-})

{o.o}