From Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com>
Subject hacked sites/ costco.com JJ
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:03:33 GMT

Costco.com currently offers shipping in the United States only.  We are
not able to deliver to PO boxes, APO (military) boxes, FPO (foreign)
boxes, freight forwarders, hotels, Costco Warehouses, international
addresses, or a few limited geographic areas within the U.S.

If a product is available for shipment to Alaska and Hawaii there will
be additional shipping charges that will be quoted to you at time of
checkout.

As they don't deliver to my home, I have no need of Costco's Wholesale
mail, and theres a ton of hacked site spams which joejob the URI

THIS RULE WILL CAUSE FPs - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

uri	COSTCO_POINTLESS	  /costco\.com/