From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: DNS checks not being performed-
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:21:56 GMT

Am 23.11.2014 um 12:05 schrieb Niamh Holding:
> Hello Reindl,
>
> Sunday, November 23, 2014, 10:44:09 AM, you wrote:
>
> RH> you don't get it - the *context* is important
>
> You don't get it "in your own words" is stating that I have rewritten the
> output myself and what I quoted was not was was on the screen!

you missed *uncutted input and output* in your first reply today - that
selective quoting is practically the same as own wording

frankly your whole quoting style is just *rude* because your damned
stripping anything away forces people to read the whole thread to
understand posts (i even needed to go back to the archive of todays
mails two times)

but after seeing the mess with Fedora packages on CentOS and i386 nobody
knows in wich context you confirmed a yum action normally evreyone would
have crid "NO" i tell you something:

* hire somebody with CentOS expierience
* realize that this is *not* the mailing list for OS problems