From Robert Moskowitz <...@htt-consult.com>
Subject amavis question
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:21:56 GMT
Don't know where better to ask this...

I am running a new mailserver virtual domain environment with postfix
and mysql for the virtual domain definitions.  amavis-new seems to be
rejecting all emails for my one domain not a sub domain of my main one.
That is, my domain (as you can see from my email addr) is
htt-consult.com and I have not problems processing emails for
labs.htt-consult.com addresses.  However I am seeing in the logwatch
email in the amavis-new section:

  **Unmatched Entries**
         1   (26010-02-3) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:resume@communaljob.com
         1   (27713-04-4) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:resume@communaljob.com
         1   (24487-05-4) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:resume@communaljob.com
         1   (26339-01-2) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:resume@communaljob.com
         1   (27916-03-3) Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating:resume@communaljob.com

Messages a plenty.

No spamassasin section in logwatch, interestingly. Where do I allow this
to work?