From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: DNS checks not being performed-
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:47:10 GMT

On 11.11.14 16:10, Niamh Holding wrote:
>SA on 30 Oct 2014

>MUf> ...What did you do yesterday?
>
>23 4 * * * sa-update -D --gpgkey 6C6191E3 --channel sought.rules.yerp.org --channel updates.spamassassin.org
&& /sbin/service spamassassin restart

with 3.3.2 I see last update ran on Oct 30 and current ad Nov 11.
which means, anything you could do between SA install and this morning could
cause your problem.

... as it was already said: do NOT mix manually installed CPAN modules with
packages of any kind. use either one or the other.

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."