From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: CYA .link
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:32:37 GMT
On 10/29/2014 5:17 PM, Axb wrote:
> Ok so it looks like it's committed in rules/60_whitelist.cf which should
>> go out in tonight's rule update if all goes according to plan, yes?
>
> Yep... if all goes according to plan.. :)
So I'm not sure if you have fixed it since because I pulled down the
latest updates and I don't want to backtrack but the update run last
night Exited with STATUS=4 which I've never seen (at least in recent memory)

Looks to be related to your changes Alex.

rules: failed to run URI_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST test, skipping:
     (Can't locate object method "check_uri_host_in_blacklist" via
package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 1266) line 1477.
)
rules: failed to run URI_HOST_IN_WHITELIST test, skipping:
     (Can't locate object method "check_uri_host_in_whitelist" via
package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 1266) line 2363.
)

Thoughts?
KAM