From Nick <n...@aryfi.com>
Subject spamassassin working very poorly
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:07:22 GMT
Over the last few months, spamassassin has begun barely working for me. SPAM is so bad that
I've actually started training it - which is something I've never had to do in the past. So
I've collected 370+ e-mails over the last few days, and had sa-learn regularly read in these
messages. Training it doesn't seem to have made any impact.

Here is a link to a screenshot showing the spams I've collected today, and how only very few
of them were caught:
http://i.imgur.com/CRzX9Mu.jpg

It's working so badly that I hope I've misconfigured something, but everything I check looks
OK.

SpamAssassin 3.4.0 running on RHEL 6.5, fully updated. I'm invoking it via postfix:
 smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o content_filter=spamassassin
 spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe flags=R user=spamd argv=/usr/bin/spamc
-e /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

It's adding the header information. Here is the header from a spam that just got through: