From Timothy Murphy <gayle...@alice.it>
Subject Re: SA works great!
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:19:10 GMT

> >> Unfortunately if Bayes is not turned on, it does not catch more than
> >> around 60-70% of spam.  As a Spamassassin user&  server admin, I
would
> >> really like to see that improve.

As a matter of interest, how can one turn Bayes on/off?

I take it that the appearance of BAYES_99, etc, in headers
shows that Bayes is turned on?

As far as I can see, the only mention of Bayes in my SA configs is the line
  bayes_path /home/tim/.spamassassin/bayes
that I added to ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs .

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net