From Dave Funk <dbf...@engineering.uiowa.edu>
Subject Re: spam with hashes and &
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 02:54:27 GMT
On Sat, 16 Aug 2014, Rajesh M. wrote:

> hi
>
> we are getting spam with a lot of hashes &
> &#x13AC;m&#x0430
>
> i checked out KAM.cf but not able to trap such emails
>
> any solution please ?
>
> thanks
> rajesh

Search the July archive of this list for postings with the subject of:
  "More text/plain questions"

There were a couple of possible solutions discussed, including new
features added to the latest version (trunk) of spamassassin.
I took one of them (new functions in MIMEEval) back-ported it to my SA
kit and it has been hitting pretty regularly on that kind of spam.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>