From Philip Prindeville <philipp_s...@redfish-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Yahoo no longer accepting spam reports -- time to block.
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 17:18:22 GMT

On Aug 2, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com> wrote:

> When you send an e-mail to yahoo's published abuse contact, you get back an e-mail saying
to report the issue at http://abuse.yahoo.com/. Now, I really and truly hate people who think
that you should do their job for them, and that being a victim of the spam wasn't enough but
that you must forfeit significant amounts of your time to use their web interface… but let's
leave that aside for now.

> Going to this address gets redirected to http://help.yahoo.com/abuse/ which has hundreds
of different links, but after spending 30 minutes looking through every single one of them
not a single one provides a place to report a spam sent by Yahoo.

> Nutshell: Yahoo no longer accepts spam reports. I am therefore blocking Yahoo on every
mail gateway for which I have control, and listing them in the Pink Providers blacklist effective
immediately.

You’ve just reached the same conclusion I came to 5 years ago.

No looking back.