From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Spam info headers
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:22:55 GMT
On 27.08.14 17:07, Alex wrote:
>I've set up a local URI DNSBL and I believe there are some FPs that I'd
>like to identify. I've currently set up amavisd to set $sa_tag_level_deflt
>at a value low enough that it always produces the X-Spam-Status header on
>every email.

you can work around this by configuring

add_header      all     Report _REPORT_

so the X-Spam-Report is added to every message, not just spam...

not sure if this works with amavis, It seems that amavis only adds
x-spam-report only when mail is spam, configurable with "tag2 level".

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody