From ML mail <mlnos...@yahoo.com>
Subject duplicate key value violates unique constraint "awl_pkey"
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:28:07 GMT
Hi,

I am using a PostgreSQL database to store the AutoWhiteList entries but from time to time
I see in my PostgreSQL log file the following entries:

2014-07-30 12:07:42 CEST ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "awl_pkey"
2014-07-30 12:07:42 CEST DETAIL:  Key (username, email, signedby, ip)=(amavis, email@domain.tld,
, none) already exists.
2014-07-30 12:07:42 CEST STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO awl (username,email,ip,count,totscore) VALUES

It looks like SpamAssassin tries to INSERT an entry (e-mail address) which already exists.
Shouldn't SpamAssassin AWL code first check if an entry exists or not and use UPDATE instead
of INSERT if an entry already exists?

Regards
ML