From "Toni Schornböck" ...@dmb.at>
Subject Re: Soft whitelist a specific mx server
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 07:51:13 GMT
Hi.

Thanks for the information but whitelist_from_rcvd does whitelist all
emails from this server, this is not what I want. I just want to downscore
mails from this server because I don't trust them.

I also can't make them use DKIM, SPF or anything like that.

Currently I have some rules in use that use received header and X-Mailer
header to detect their messages and downscore them. Maybe I need to setup
a rbldns or something like that?

kind regards

Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey@BUC.com> schrieb am 18. Juni 2014 um 17:41
+0200: