From zespri <...@brutsoft.com>
Subject I'm getting T_DKIM_INVALID from gmail
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 07:44:03 GMT
I realize that this is not directly related to spam assassin, but I appeal to
all you helpful folk here.
For whatever reason if I send an email from gmail when it arrives it's
marked with T_DKIM_INVALID. I inspected the original and the result and
there are a few differences. Dkim header has this:
"h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;"
I'm guessing these are the fields that are being signed.

The differences are:
1) Delivered-To header was gmail address became target address
2) New headers: Return-Path, X-Spam-Checker-Version, X-Spam-Level,
X-Spam-Status, Received, DKIM-Signature, X-Received
3) The last and I'm guessing the most important difference is that
Content-Type header is different.

Here is what Content-Type header looks like:

Everything that goes after boundary= is different in the original message
and what ends up in the inbox.

I'm receiving the emails with postfix and it then goes to spamc and then to
dovecot. This is from master.cf:

> flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/spamc -u ${recipient} -e
> /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}

Do you happen to have an idea why this is happening?

Cheers,
Andrew