From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: Spamassassin Rule Scores
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:50:25 GMT
On 4/24/2014 6:12 AM, emailitis.com wrote:

> Can someone tell me how we can find out the Spamassassin rule scores?

Best way is to view the applicable 50_scores.cf directly, i.e.
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.004000/updates_spamassassin_org/50_scores.cf for
3.4.0 in the default location.

> Also, in the mailllog, I would like to see spamd show not just the
> tests, but the scores of each.  At present we get just:
>
> spamd[7403]: spamd: result: Y 4 -
> DKIM_SIGNED,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,T_DKIM_INVALID,T_REMOTE_IMAGE
> scantime=2.8,size=60575,user=qscand,uid=10002,required_score=4.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=43670,mid=<0.0.15.ABC.1CF5F4E42D3972E.EDCA@vmta-d-12.lstrk.net>,autolearn=disabled

I don't believe that functionality exists.  Feel free to submit a patch
to add the option, etc. though.  Always love people submitting patches!