From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: DATE_IN_FUTURE_96_Q only hits with ssl-received mail
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:35:38 GMT
On 19.02.14 17:32, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>some time ago I was wondering if sendmail changes the Date: header.
>The reason was that I've been receiving mail that fired DATE_IN_FUTURE_96_Q
>when being received at SMTP level, but not later.
>
>Now I found out that when the same mail is received from the same mail
>server, the thing that makes difference is, if it's received over TLS
>connection.

Looking at spamass-milter sources, this should not be error of
spamass-milter itself.

Also, it seems I have the workaround:

The milter macro 'b' seems to work properly when sendmail macro "b" is sent
in confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM instead of confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT as
spamass-milter recommends.

when spamass-milter does not receive this macro, it logs the macro to be
added to confMILTER_MACROS_ENVRCPT ...
Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...