From Bob Proulx <...@proulx.com>
Subject channel: could not find working mirror, channel failed
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:22:40 GMT
After the upgrade to 3.4.0 I persistently get the following error from
sa-update.

  channel: could not find working mirror, channel failed

If I run it with --debug then it looks like it gets everything that it
needs but then still fails.  Here is the small snippet.

  Feb 17 14:56:38.859 [7333] dbg: http: /usr/bin/curl -s -L -O --remote-time -g --max-redirs
2 --connect-timeout 30 --max-time 300 --fail -o 1567423.tar.gz -- http://www.sa-update.pccc.com/1567423.tar.gz
  Feb 17 14:56:39.130 [7333] dbg: http: process [7337], exit status: 5632

Of course that location is 404 Not Found.

  Feb 17 14:56:37.483 [7333] dbg: dns: 0.4.3.updates.spamassassin.org => 1567423, parsed
as 1567423

  $ dig 0.4.3.updates.spamassassin.org +short txt
  "1567423"

Is there a mirror sync issue?  That serial number seems old.  A
previous version 3.3.2 is up to 1568594.

  $ dig 2.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org +short txt
  "1568594"

Unfortunately the mirrors are configured such that it isn't possible
to list what files are actually there so I can't tell anything
further.  Any ideas?

Bob