From tstrike2000 <br...@alcockhome.com>
Subject Pyzor Error
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:14:05 GMT
I followed some install instructions from spamtips.org to install
spamassassin, razor, and pyzor on CentOS 6.

However, I get these errors below:

Jan 12 21:22:32 web spamd[22235]: pyzor: check failed: internal error,
python traceback seen in response
Jan 12 21:22:35 web spamd[22235]: plugin: eval failed: bayes: (in learn)
locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile
/.spamassassin/bayes.lock.mydomain.com.22235 for /.spamassassin/bayes.lock:
No such file or directory

I've tried searching different tips, or maybe permissions, but no matter
what I try, the above errors still persist in the maillog.  I was hoping
someone could point me in the right direction.  Thanks!