From Jonas Akrouh Larsen <jo...@vrt.dk>
Subject RE: Shared bayes SQL between machines
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:07:16 GMT

It's pretty balanced, so actually it's a pretty good idea.

If I combine john's advice with specifying the master in sa-learn's config, and then only
autolearn on 1 node everything should work I think.

With 1 master taking all the writes and nodes using their local read only copy of the DB for
improved performance, it should work.

And it's a lot simpler than all sorts of failover mechanisms, master-master replication and
whatnot

Thanks list :)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen