From Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to disable URI-A and URI-NS lookups?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:31:05 GMT
FTR:

these custom rules are apparently plain wrong.

Assuming you have a Spamhaus datefeed running on what you describe as

dbl.zen.myinternalrbl.com / zen.myinternalrbl.com

  URI-DNSBL is querying for a NS name against DBL which hardly produce
hit so pointless rule.

URI-A could produce a hit on zen but its anybody's guess what that rule
looks like.

before you report potential SA isssues, make sure your custom rules work.