From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.eu>
Subject Re: sa-update from Feb 23 to May 8 ALL_TRUST problem
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 16:55:32 GMT
starlight.2013q2@binnacle.cx skrev den 2013-05-09 17:47:

>>spamassassin 2>&1 -D -t msg
>>on both versions should show what happen
>
> Ran this and the problem is not reproducible
> with the command-line SA invocation.  Only
> fails running under MimeDefang.

then report this to mimedefang maillist, and post here if there is a
hided bug in mimedefang, only thing i can now think about is that it
could be milter related ?, i cant remember if mimedefang have its own
trusted_networks setup or just rely on sa there ?

> Forgot earlier to mention that this
> is running under 'sendmail' 8.14.7.

it should not matter since mimedefang does not talk to sendmail direct,
only milter