From "John Traweek CCNA, Sec+" <jo...@publishingconcepts.com>
Subject sa-exim Terse Rules
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:24:46 GMT
I'm new to the list, so if there are web archives that are easily
searchable where I can find this info please point me to it.  I am
running sa-exim with SA 3.3.1.  I am trying for the life of me to turn
on the Terse report options, so that in the email headers I can see what
points are being attributed to each rule.  It seems this has changed
somewhat from version to version so I can't seem to find anything
specifically related to version and sa-exim when googling.  TIA.

________________________________

John Traweek CCNA, Sec+
Executive Director, Information Technology
Proud PCI Associate for 15 years
PCI: the data company

Heritage Square . 4835 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1100 . Dallas, TX  75244 . 214.530.0394

Did you know last year, PCI raised over 9 million dollars in donations for our clients? Ask
us how!

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521
and is legally privileged. The information contained in this Email is intended only for .
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distributions or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone 1.800.395.4724
X160, and destroy the original message.